Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bad bad boy or not?

Well, for those of you who have been following this blog, first sorry for lateness in writing a new post. You all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, that is, the period of absence away from here.

Well, apologies over and done with, lets get down to business.

Firstly hard luck to Jill who has had to pull out of her race due to frost bitten toes. I was silently wishing her well, as it's no mean feat what she was trying to do, but I'm sure she will go on and fight another day.

Secondly... well this is rather naughty of me. Last night, the Good Lady and I went shopping, and as we rounded the laundry detergent section, there were packets of our favourite brand, all doubled up. We asked them if it was BOGOF, to which we got no reply (probably because they weren't the sales girls for that particular brand, or that they are just down right ignorant) anyway, the Good Lady said we should put it back, as it wasn't on sale. I proclaimed that we would use it anyway, so might as well get it. So anyway, today I was back in the supermarket, and saw something else, this time, they were labeled, by 2 get 1 free....... except for 1 packet, which wasn't marked. So I bought it, and only paid for 1.
Now, knowing that this is going to happen, is this stealing? Or, due to current economic crisis, using all my ability to save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment