Thursday, December 4, 2008

Relative

Before you read my post today, you have to read this post too, then you'll know where I am coming from.

It's been awhile since I have been out on the bike, now, it seems it's going to be even longer. The Beijing winter is settling in, temps of -5 are the norm at the moment, but it's the wind that's the stopper. It comes from Siberia, via Mongolia, and with no Treeline to protect Beijing anymore, it just whips around here like a sadistic S&M on a freebie whip out.

So when I do get back on the bike, I'm going to be at the back, someone is going to have to shepherd me, and the guys are going to be waiting for me, combing their hair, finishing their water bottles, and asking me, if I had a flat on the way up.
So not fair.

Another thing, which I'm all sure we've done at some point, is this;



I actually know of some friends of mine who would do that, right now, as I type :D

Also, a reminder that today, is the last Cyclocross race of the series, a series of which I am sadly disappointed to missed out on almost all of them, bar one, due to my foot.
You don't have to be a Superstar to take part, anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment