Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whipped

Isn't it amazing, that one word, can conjure up so many images.
Being a sports person, I am one, usually doing the 'whipping' but at home, that isn't the case.


Today was Cyclo Cross day, many guys and girls out there got whipped by more than their fair share. Me, I was on the side lined, after all, I am side linded! It was a great day, with great weather, it always leaves me wanting more!

I'm sure, many of you married men out there agree. The other day, I was having coffee with a friend of mine, Big Bird, well, she's really tall, and she's a bird, so her name is apt. Anyway, she has a loud voice, and when she starts stating her opinions she gets louder and louder, and louder and louder.
One of her opinions this time, was that men, once married become wimps, on what proof, she can base this on, I have no idea, as she is single. She also stated that men are
immature, this I may agree and be the case, but one thing she doesn't know or understand, is that it is women's sole purpose in life, that once married, they must, under any and every circumstance, change the man. As in the same way, that some women let themselves go.

Take me for instance, I am more than grateful in which the way H has changed me, before I was married, I was consuming way to much alcohol, probably on the verged of it being a problem, now, I am not allowed to go out to drink. I am confided to home in the evenings.



Saying that, I love my wife more than anything in the world, and no, I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment