Sunday, March 29, 2009

to do

Came across this, and thought it was hilarious



I have so much pent up energy today, that I woke up bored. Never had that feeling before. I suppose it's because I have been training for a race, which I never ended up taking part in. All I can say is that my body is on fire. I'm climbing harder, faster and stronger (the Olympic climb??) than before, and whilst I am riding with my buddies, they soon get to feel tired, I feel as though I haven't raised a heartbeat. I must say, it feels good.

I need to do a race this year, and I'm talking about a quality race, not just the short local things that happen around here. In a couple of weeks, we have a 5km hill climb. Wooooo, a massive 5km. I'll suppose I'll enter it, and then carry on having a great ride in the hills.

Today my friends are in the hills, and I am being a good (read extremely) husband, by staying with the wife. It is only a couple of more weeks till training starts again, and then, it will be double weekend riding :D Oh yeah... bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment